Care Coordination Solution
CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION DESIGN APPROACH
Gaining an understanding of organization and hospital goals, identifying key stakeholders, determining areas of potential leakage, observing existing processes and gathering baseline data are all crucial components of a complete assessment.
Key points amidst our industry’s new normal:
- Volume at all access points is down
- Keepage / patient retention is more important now
- Patients are scared and delaying care – Time for creative growth strategies is now
- Consider Care Coordination as another point of differentiation.
Schedule a complimentary 1 hour consulting session to discuss your specific needsRequest Free Consultation
How It Works
The assessment process consists of three phases:
I. Information Gathering
Our assessment team works with hospital leadership to gain an understanding of the size and composition of the delivery network, ED discharge volumes, and key stakeholder needs and priorities. A Phase I Information Request (see below) is used and should be completed prior to moving to Phase II of the assessment process.
II. High Level Solutions Design
Gaining key stakeholder buy-in is vital to the success of any new initiative. Working from the information gathered in phase I, our assessment team will assemble a program design outlining the following:
- Program goals and objectives
- Targeted cohorts
- Recommended workflows within the Emergency Departments
- Program updates and results reporting cadence
- Program implementation and roll-out process recommendations including
- -->System interface requirements and recommendations
- -->Recommended approach to physician onboarding and activation
- The solutions design will also seek to leverage (and preserve) the investment in existing care coordination related programs and capabilities.
III. Proposal Development and Presentation
After reviewing the proposed solution design with key stakeholders, a partnership proposal will be assembled and presented for consideration